Jun 1, 2009

Catching up

Well, it has been quite some time since I've updated what is going on in this little man's life. Today I officially started part-time work which means I will hopefully have more time to take care of fun things like the blog (but mostly time to hang with Andrew and get my life in order!). Over the past few months, he seems to have focused his attention on mastering "play soccer ball", playing hide-n-seek, and developing an obsession with the movie Cars. Thank goodness it is a pretty cute movie! Otherwise, he has learned many new words and phrases, counted to ten by himself, learned his colors, and learned several songs (mostly you can just understand the tune but cute nonetheless). He is growing like a mad man and cracks me up on a daily basis. That is essentially this little man, Mr. John Andrew's, life in a nutshell. Here are some photos and videos that have been taken along the way.

Are you looking at me kid?


Decorating Easter Eggs w/ Grammy Berschback


Watching the Sound of Music - such an old man!


At Uncle Eric's Michigan graduation.


Hi, my name is Andrew. I look like a 5 year old today.


John keeps teaching him other "happy and you know it" verses but my favorite are the "kiss your mama/dada/etc"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like his accessory while watching the Sound of Music! Looks like we've got another blankie lifer on our hands!